The Ecotour Magazine Media Team is excited to run a CONTEST in honour of the Outdoor Adventure Show 2017! We’ve made it super EASY for you to enter, with all the details listed below. Good Luck!
GIVEAWAY Prizes Available for you to WIN
1) Discover Whitewater with AO Boatwerks in Minden, Ontario (1 person, $95 approximate value half day with equipment)
2) Algonquin Park Discover the Old Railway by bike (2 people, $100 approximate value, full day bike rental)
3) Paddle to Ragged Falls on the Oxtongue River (2 people $30 approximate value)
Want to Enter? We’ve Made It EASY!
Enter with Facebook
Enter with Email
Sign up to our newsletter by submitting your name and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out the following contact form:
Terms & Conditions
- Ecotour Magazine Outdoor Adventure Show 2017 Contest is open to persons over the age of 18. Parents or guardians can enter on behalf of youth at their discretion
- You may enter more than once, but only one (1) prize will be awarded per person or household.
- Transportation and a Park Pass Fee is the responsibility of the entrant.
- Any shipping of prizes outside of Ontario is the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Winners may arrange to pick up their vouchers from Ecotour Magazine in Toronto.
- Voucher must be used in July or August of 2017, when tour bookings are available.
- The contest will end and no longer accept entrants on March 5, 2017, 11:59PM. The winners will be determined by a random draw and announced the following day.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded, have no cash equivalent and are not transferable or refundable.
- Trips must be booked and utilized within 6-months of the draw date.
- The number of eligible entries received by the contest closing date will determine the odds of winning a prize.
- Ecotour Magazine reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value in the event that the prize described is unavailable due to circumstances beyond their control.
Winner Selection Process
- In the event that the contest sponsors are unable to notify the selected entrant within 14 days of the draw, that selected entry may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Only one prize will be awarded per contest winner, household, family, group or organization.
- The contest sponsors accept no liability for errors on material distributed for this program.
- All entries successfully submitted become the property of Ecotour Magazine, who assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries or email, nor for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connection, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a user’s ability to participate.
- Ecotour Magazine reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond its control, corrupt the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the contest.
- By participating in this program, all participants and award winners agree that Ecotour Magazine, its partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities’ respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes.
- In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of Ontario and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that province.
- By entering this contest, entrants agree to be governed by these rules, and, if requested, agree to have their name and photograph used without compensation for advertising purposes related to this contest.
- Entrants also agree to receive communications via email or telephone from Ecotour Magazine as a condition of entry. Contact may be made to validate the entry form and to present additional offers from Ecotour Magazine, only if requested. Requests to unsubscribe from the contest should be sent to email@example.com
- Entries submitted to the contest will be displayed publicly and/or online. We reserve the right to not display any entry we feel is inappropriate for public display. At times some or all entries may not be on display too.
- By entering you certify that you are the creator of your entry or the legal guardian or parent of a youth entering. Ecotour Magazine has the sole discretion to use or not use any submissions entered.
- By entering you also agree that we may display your name, home town and information about your entry in regards to running this contest.
- Direct contest organizers, the Ecotour Magazine Media Team, Partners, and Prize Providers are not eligible to participate.
- A winners list can be obtained by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org after the contest end date. Please indicate which contest you are inquiring about.
- We will also announce the winners on our website http://ecotourmag.com/ , and on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram social media channels.
- If you have any questions about us and our services, please Contact Us.
About Algonquin Outfitters
Algonquin Outfitters promotes the enjoyment of the outdoors & deliver value to their customers by providing a full range of innovative and leading-edge quality equipment, coupled with expert advice, that stems from a shared enthusiasm for outdoor adventure.
For more information on fat biking rentals and tours with Algonquin Outfitters, visit http://algonquinoutfitters.com
About Ecotour Magazine
Ecotour Magazine promotes the emerging Canadian Ecotourism industry to a global audience by highlighting uniquely Canadian destinations, products, and services.
Remember that sharing is caring, and each article shared helps support our cause to raise awareness of eco-minded travel opportunities in Canada.